Game mode: Experimental
Experimental mode was added to the agar.io game on June 11, 2015. As the name suggests, it’s a game mode where the developer can test out new features and mechanics. If you play on the experimental game mode, you may encounter some new, and possibly weird, mechanics.
Based on feedback, the developer may implement new experimental mechanics or remove them, or even create a separate game mode using those experimental mechanics. As agar.io progresses, new mechanics and general improvements will be made to the game. Experimental mode is a great way for that to happen.
Originally on the experimental mode, this is what people found:
- 5% of the viruses were a little larger and a bit darker.
- There was a “mother” cell in the middle of the map where 10% of the food spawned from.
Here is what the “mother” cell looked like, in the middle of the map:
This mechanic has since been removed, just to show that experimental mode is always changing.
In its place, a new mechanic has been added, where there are “spawners” that passively spawn food. Any cell that enters the spawner will be shredded into food. Here’s what that looks like:
Go try it out and see if you can find anything new!
Agar io Powerups - Agar io Unblocked:
- agar io experimental mode (3)
- Agar io Empty Experimental Server (1)
- agar io experimental mode go (1)
- agar io experimental server (1)
- https://agar io/#experimental (1)